Basic Inspection Module "Exposure to diesel emissions" (DME)
This basic inspection module is applicable to activities or workplaces where workers are exposed to diesel engine emissions (DME)
Diesel emissions gets labeled "carcinogenic"
The World Health Organization (WHO) has officially changed the evaluation of diesel emissions from "probably carcinogenic" to "carcinogenic".
Diesel smoke remains assassin in workplace
Emissions of soot and other toxins from diesel remains an important priority for car and truck companies. Technicians use suction hose inot always consistent.
- The MF-100 ST KIT
- Increasing awareness of vehicle exhaust pollution and
- its effect on both employees health and the environment
- has led to dramatic increases in efforts to control the problem.
- The effect on human health, especially within enclosed
- environments, is leading to an increase in OH&S regulations.
- By controlling the problem at source with the use of filters
- fitted directly to the vehicle exhaust
- outlet the problem is quickly and effectively controlled
Content MF100 ST Kit:
- 1x Exhaust filter MF 100 750MET7510
- 2x MF100 filter element 750MF01000
- 1x Rubbercone
- 1x Manual MF100IR Fitting Instructions
More info firstname.lastname@example.org